Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Science People

I love camp, I just heard the best dirty joke:

A hippie gets on a bus and sits down next to a nun. He asks the nun to have sex with him. She says no and gets off the bus. The driver asks the hippie if he wants to know how to get the nun to have sex with him. The hippie says yes so the driver tells him that if he goes to the cemetery on Tuesday night she'll be there praying to God. All he has to do is dress up as God and she'll do what he asks. So the hippie does and the nun says she'll have sex with him but it has to be anal sex so she can keep her virginity. Afterwards the hippie pulls of his disguise and says "Haha, I'm the hippie!" Then the nun jumps up and says "Haha! I'm the bus driver!"

I love it!

I'm having so much fun. The people, so far, are really cool. They're fun to hang out with and really inviting. Some are really quirky. A few of us went into to town to go to Starbucks tonight. My mocha was 2.76. What the fuck people. Really. Earlier today we had a "mapping the community" exercise where we talked about what we want the group to look like and how we want people to treat everyone. And everyone was really... sincere. Which was cool. And I actually felt more connected to everyone afterwards. Which was cool.

Class this morning was really intense. Everyone was very into the discussion and it seemed very fast paced to me. But I can see how much I can learn and that's exciting. I really like the book we're reading.

We have the first draft of our creative piece due tomorrow. I'm sort of satisfied with mine. It's good enough for now, but has some work still.

We're having fun, the science people (who are very antisocial with everyone else) have taken over the third floor lounge. So tonight while they were downstairs watching the Disney Cinderella the third floor writers and the fourth floor kids and some other people took over their lounge. They were not happy when they came back. We also asked if it turned out okay for Cinderella. And insinuated that they've been capturing the squirrels and using chemicals to burn the hair off their tails.

I don't think they like us very much.

Other news: US women's soccer beat Brazil 2-0. Fuck yes. And I'm in love with Madeline Kahn.

6 comments:

Parker T. said...

merp

ExDaddy said...

Ah, here comes the day that Lena tells a joke her grandfather would appreciate. Reminds me a little of the topless car wash. Equally funny.

Watch out for internecine war with the science people. Sometimes your enemies turn out to be your friends.

Unknown said...

That, is one dirty joke.
Sounds like you are starting a war with the science people. I'm totally rooting for you!

Lena said...

Parker: WTF?

Father: What's the topless car wash one?

Saber: We are definitely starting a war. We're planning a huge dodge ball game.

Lauren said...

Dodge ball??
Why is your summer so much more interesting then mine?

ExDaddy said...

For the topless car wash you need to go to youtube.